- Phipps grew up in Ottawa, Ontario as Frances Coolin.
- The Coolin was a popular part of the Irish harp repertoire of the 18th century.
- Recording took place at the Coolin Studio in March 2009, and was managed by the sound engineer Shane Brady.
- Though not released as a single, the smooth funk jam " Coolin'Me Out " was also a hit.
- The distinguished philologist Eugene O'Curry believed that the air known as The Coolin was first given that name in the early 18th century by a Fr.
- It's difficult to find coolin in a sentence. 用coolin造句挺難的
- The label was one of the first to release an Enhanced CD with 1996's " Coolin'Off ", and continues to specialize in that format.
- :The original paper from 2007 Evidence for an extraterrestrial impact 12, 900 years ago that contributed to the megafaunal extinctions and the Younger Dryas coolin is nice to read.
- Connellan was also cited alongside Carolan as a possible composer of The Coolin, but as Glen noted, many supposed " that the tune is older than either of them ".
- Charles Fanning won first prize at the Belfast Harp Festival of 1792 with a performance of The Coolin, repeating his success at the earlier Granard harp festivals with the same tune.
- He was also an early crusader for the work of the pianist Lennie Tristano, who repaid the favor by writing a tune called " Coolin'Off With Ulanov ."
- In March 2011, Eve featured on Swizz Beatz'song and video " Everyday ( Coolin') ", the first promotional single from his upcoming album " Haute Living ".
- ""'Coolin " " " is an album by the Prestige All Stars nominally led by vibraphonist Teddy Charles recorded in 1957 and released on the Prestige label.
- The philologist Eugene O'Curry asserted, however, that the title " The Coolin " was only applied to the air in the 18th century after it was used by a priest, Fr.
- Founded in 1996 by producer / engineer Dan Prothero, the label's first release was the highly successful " Coolin'Off " which launched the career of New Orleans-based funk band Galactic.
- Come on, the memory is coolin', the jowels are jigglin', the arteries are gettin'hard . . . Can someone spare us the agony of watching this broadcasting legend drone out of control like a motorcycle on a motordrone?