- The purpose is to coordinate pricing for mutual benefit of the traders.
- Most operate in concentrated markets with few players, making it easy to coordinate pricing.
- Under the terms set by the European Commission, the airlines also will be able to coordinate pricing.
- In both cases, there were said to be meetings in Basel, coordinated price increases and threats to smaller competitors.
- As a result, three sets of coordinated price increases occurred in 1994 which averaged 25 percent to 30 percent for each company.
- It's difficult to find coordinating prices in a sentence. 用coordinating prices造句挺難的
- In late 2013, the Israel Antitrust Authority investigated claims that these chains coordinated prices in order to hurt Cofix's position.
- FTC Chairman Robert Pitofsky said in July that the agreement is too vague and could go too far in permitting tobacco companies to coordinate prices.
- When companies'core competencies are very different, it usually makes more sense to work out other ways of coordinating pricing and interoperability standards.
- Earlier this month, parent company Bezeq Ltd . said its board discussed a different antitrust issue : reports that telecommunications-equipment suppliers coordinated prices.
- To have violated the Sherman Antitrust Act, Monsanto and Pioneer merely had to agree to coordinate prices, legal and economic experts told the Times.
- British Airways will continue to dominate Heathrow but it will not be able to coordinate pricing and scheduling with American, as competing airline alliances now do.
- The cartel members met to fix minimum prices, coordinate price increases, exchange sales information and agree on charges to individual customers, the EU said.
- Lungren said a Santa Fe-Union Pacific merger " would significantly increase concentration levels and enhance the possibility of coordinated pricing among remaining competitors ."
- It can generate significant revenues for carriers, allowing them to coordinate pricing and discuss the number and types of aircraft needed to meet demand on particular routes.
- It can generate significant revenue for carriers, allowing them to coordinate pricing and discuss the number and types of aircraft needed to meet demand on particular routes.