- He is with good coordination and a sunny smile .
- Lack planning coordination can be extremely costly .
- Enough information is available to infer that membranes serve in coordination .
- The number of ligands attached to the central ion is called the coordination number .
- The number of ions needed for screening the electrical field is known as the coordination number .
- It's difficult to find coordination in a sentence. 用coordination造句挺難的
- Since the war, what in our jargon we called "the coordination of defense" had been split up .
- Professor bailar is in large part responsible for the development of coordination chemistry in america .
- Specific evidence for coordination complexes between pesticides and clay minerals is quite limited .
- We shall concentrate on the major questions on which international coordination of activity and effort must center .
- Sufficient coordination between banking and marketing executives should be enough to eliminate divergence of results .
- Historically it has been customary to treat coordination compounds as a special class separate from molecular compounds .
- Assuming that monitoring and coordination among levels of government and concerned sectors will continue, no disaster are foreseen .
- Your manual dexterity-the speed and coordination with which you perform complicated tasks with your hands-peaks during the afternoon hours .
- Standard for modular coordination of residential buildings
- Coordination of the contemporary china ' s benefit relation