- Other poets of the movement include Sergio Corazzini and Marino Moretti.
- Carl Corazzini didn't give much thought to playing professional hockey.
- If there was a knock on Corazzini, it was his size.
- Baker and Corazzini are known for their speed, a trait of most BU teams.
- And that speed whiplashed St . Cloud early as Corazzini opened the scoring with an unassisted goal at 2 : 35 of the first.
- It's difficult to find corazzini in a sentence. 用corazzini造句挺難的
- Which he did once, sending Carl Corazzini in alone on Gustafson in the first OT . But Gustafson, of course, made the save.
- Jason Devos and Carlo Corazzini each had goals for Canada, and goalkeeper Craig Forrest, the MVP of the tournament, recorded his second straight shutout.
- Corazzini got a goal Sunday night as the Bruins ended their rookie camp with a 3-2 loss to Toronto's prospects in a shootout.
- Baker caught up to the action and drove home the rebound of Corazzini's shot for the key goal in BU's 5-3 win over the Huskies.
- The Terriers had come out with their A game in the first period " because we were terrible against Maine in the Hockey East semifinals, " said Corazzini.
- The Columbus Blue Jackets expressed interest in having him join them in their inaugural season but in the end, Corazzini elected to go back to college for his senior year.
- During his junior season, partly because of his play and partly because Corazzini added some heft to his compact 5-foot-10-inch frame, NHL teams began to take notice.
- "Mike gave me a lot of assignments on how I should eat, " said Corazzini, whose focus before that was having as low a body fat count as he could.
- Corazzini's poetical activities officially began in 1902, when his verses started to be regularly published in the magazine " Pasquino de Roma " ( later " Marforio " ).
- "This was just the right situation to sign with the Bruins, obviously being close to home, " said Corazzini, whose father is a police officer in Watertown and whose mother is a teacher in Natick.