- The ending is changed to see Volpone and Mosca escaping together with Corbaccio's wife.
- Arrested on false charges, Kornblow, Corbaccio and Rusty eventually crash Stubel's plane into a police station where the brothers expose Stubel as an escaped Nazi.
- Some such disappointment could explain why Boccaccio came suddenly to write in a bitter " Corbaccio " style, having previously written always in praise of women and love.
- It was Boccaccio's final effort in literature and one of his last works in Italian; the only other substantial work was " Corbaccio " ( dated to either 1355 or 1365 ).
- This novel was translated into Italian as La macchina delle nuvole ( Milan, Corbaccio 2002 ) and into German as Die stumme S鋘gerin ( Berlin, Kindler 2002, paperback Frankfurt-am-Main, Fischer 2005 ).
- It's difficult to find corbaccio in a sentence. 用corbaccio造句挺難的
- Inept Kornblow takes charge of the hotel, and eventually crosses paths with Corbaccio ( Chico ), owner of the Yellow Camel company, who appoints himself as Kornblow's bodyguard, aided and abetted by Stubel's valet Rusty ( Harpo ).
- Despite Volpone s pleas, Mosca refuses to relinquish his new role as a rich man; Volpone reveals himself, and his deceits, in order to topple the rich Mosca; in the event, Voltore, Corbaccio, Corvino, Mosca and Volpone himself finally are punished.
- After a period of crisis, Longanesi was relaunched by Mario Spagnol ( 1930-1999 ) through the acquisition of some prestigious publishing houses such as " Guanda ", " Salani " and " Corbaccio " and through some successful ventures in the field of paperbacks.
- Volpone insists on disguising himself and having it announced that he has died and willed his wealth to Mosca, which enrages the would-be heirs Voltore, Corbaccio and Corvino, and everyone returns to court to dispute the will of Volpone, who becomes entangled in the circumstances of the plots that he and Mosca devised.
- In France, there have been three further video and DVD adaptations of " Volpone " based on versions of the Stefan Zweig / Jules Romains script : in 1978, Jean Meyer directed a production in the'th歿tre de boulevard'style for the Th歿tre de Marigny and Panorama ( Au Th歿tre ce soir ), starring himself as Corbaccio, Jean Le Poulain as Volpone, Francis Huster as Mosca and Claude Jade as Colomba ( Celia ).
- He rejoined the Royal Shakespeare Company for their 1924 season, and remained with that company for the next twenty years, both as actor, and in the early 1930s, as costume designer . and, in the 1943 season at the Shakespeare Memorial Theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon he played Antonio in " Twelfth Night ", Montano in " Othello ", Theseus in " A Midsummer Night s Dream ", the Duke of Exeter in " Broadway at the New Century Theatre, playing the Earl of Gloucester in " King Lear ", Corbaccio in " Volpone ", and Polonius in " Hamlet ", in a production which transferred from the 1943-44 season at the Scala Theatre in London.