county administrative board造句
- The County Administrative Boards decide whether a building is to be listed.
- When it is shown with a royal crown it represents the County Administrative Board.
- The arms are displayed with a royal crown, representing the County Administrative Board.
- The foundation has been exempt from taxation since 1980 by the Stockholm county administrative board.
- In 1798 he became an " landskamrerare " ( member of the county administrative board ) in Visby.
- It's difficult to find county administrative board in a sentence. 用county administrative board造句挺難的
- On that same day the County Administrative Board had decided to prohibit the strike-breakers from working.
- In 2006, the County Administrative Board of G鋠leborg County handed over the documents concerning the issue to the Swedish National Heritage Board.
- By devolution the newly formed regional council assumed some power from the Sk錸e County Administrative Board, the state authority in Sk錸e County.
- As of 2007 the road project has undergone a feasibility study, and is awaiting feedback from the County Administrative Board of Stockholm.
- The project caused much debate and resulted in giving increased responsibility to the County Administrative Boards for the counties'local cultural heritage.
- The main responsibilities of the county administrative board is to coordinate the development of the county in line with goals set in national politics.
- Administratively, Sweden is divided into 21 County Administrative Board, or " l鋘sstyrelse ", which is appointed by the national government.
- He or she is appointed by the government, and presides over the " County Administrative Board " ( " l鋘sstyrelse " ).
- The municipalities sharing the catchment area, together with the county administrative board, are collaborating to improve water quality and the areas surrounding the stream.
- With such vague evidence of its existence, the ombudsman last week asked the Jaemtland county administrative board to send documents that led to its 1986 decision.