- Afterward Sherwood became engaged to a minor politician and dry county agent.
- It was presided over by Cameron county agent Hadley Fontenot, first festival president.
- Nor does it punish the mostly white county agents who for decades denied them money.
- He was promoted to county agent in 1948, serving in that position until 1957.
- Kendall County agent Rebecca Rogers interjected.
- It's difficult to find county agents in a sentence. 用county agents造句挺難的
- Fredericks worked as the county agent for the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service for West Feliciana parishes.
- He later was promoted to the supervisor of all county agents and moved to Boise in 1930.
- The eagle was sent to Auburn by the Talladega County Agent along with a load of turkeys.
- After 1914, the County Agents and Home Demonstration Agents were being employed in counties throughout Georgia.
- The county agents were charged with assisting in every way possible the agricultural development in their counties.
- It links county agents in almost every county in the nation with a vast pool of university knowledge.
- After finishing school in 1951, Clower worked as a county agent and later as a seed salesman.
- That's how Gary Stanford, Ellis County agent for the Texas Agricultural Extension Service, sees it.
- Banner C . Brummett was appointed County Agent to lay out Nashville in lots to be sold at auction.
- Further attempts in 1936 were also rejected; even the county agent was not in favor of the idea.