- It provides vocational training in cultivated pastures, dairying, pigs and fodder crops.
- Moose frequently browse on cultivated pastures and fields of oat and rape, all of which are heavily limed by farmers,
- Cultivated pastures make up the main use of the soil with 160, 400 ha, representing 80 % of the total area of the municipality.
- "Extensive " raising of livestock grazes the animals on natural or cultivated pastures, whereas " intensive " raising of livestock is based in fodder rather than pasture.
- Most of the cultivated pasture land was abandoned and returned to the Japanese government from 1966-1977, as climate conditions in the area were not conducive to good crop yield.
- It's difficult to find cultivated pasture in a sentence. 用cultivated pasture造句挺難的
- Native to Burundi, Rwanda and Eastern Congo, where it derives its common name, this forage crop has now been naturalised throughout the humid tropics with four " Brachiaria " species now covering as much as 85 % of the cultivated pastures of Brazil.