- I collected what cushions i could find .
- The other two were using it as a cushion .
- The bush acted as a cushion to my falling .
- She made a cushion out of odd bits of material .
- They would work slippers and cushions for mr. slope .
- It's difficult to find cushion in a sentence. 用cushion造句挺難的
- She puffed up the cushions .
- Whole craft was raised on a cushion of compressed air .
- How do you say blond little cushioned knuckles in french ?
- When she lay down on the sofa, he arranged the cushions for her .
- Wage increases have cushioned us from the effects of higher prices .
- Bertha was sitting up in bed, with a mass of cushions and pillows behind her .
- A combination of cushion blasting and line-drilling can be suitable .
- She stretched out a bony hand, and with amazing strength stabbed a cushion .
- I collected what cushions i could find and tried to wedge myself firm .
- As far as i am concerned, joe's desk chair is a horror-a swivel affair with soft cushions .