- And then we'd record again, into the night.
- I think we got a really good Schooly D record out of it.
- If I were you, I d record singing.
- He'd record anything ."
- I'd record the height of the PVC and let the Sheetrock hide it.
- It's difficult to find d records in a sentence. 用d records造句挺難的
- We'd record at night or over water to simulate different conditions ."
- During his time in Fort Worth, Nelson was signed by Pappy Daily to D Records.
- On a typical night, they'd record " 18 assists and 18 turnovers,"
- We'd record for two hours then have a swim and keep recorded & it was great!
- He ended the season with seven sacks after he predicted he'd record 15 sacks before the season.
- During his first D Records session in Fort Worth, Nelson had recorded " Man With the Blues ".
- When a new KSK is created, the DS record must be transferred to the parent zone and published there.
- Compared to these DS records are similar to library cataloging records in that they are simplified, standardized and concise.
- The recording of the song was rejected by Pappy Daily, owner of Nelson's label, D Records.
- In fact, the Minneapolis-based trio didn't even know for sure which songs they'd record.