- A new subdetector called the dijet calorimeter ( DCAL ) will be installed, and all 18 of the existing ALICE subdetectors will be upgraded.
- Filmclub is funded in Northern Ireland by the Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure ( DCAL ) through Northern Ireland Screen and delivered by CineMagic and the Nerve Centre.
- After the election to the Northern Ireland Assembly in 2016, the DCAL was closed and its roles and functions were amalgamated with other departments in order to reduce the size of the Northern Ireland Executive.
- The Ulster-Scots Agency, funded by DCAL in conjunction with the Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs, is responsible for promotion of greater awareness and use of Ullans and of Ulster-Scots cultural issues, both within Northern Ireland and throughout the island.
- The functions were then transferred to the Department of the Environment ( DOE ), and in 1995, PRONI became an executive agency within the DOE . With the restoration of devolved government in 1999, PRONI became an agency within the new Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure ( DCAL ).
- It's difficult to find dcal in a sentence. 用dcal造句挺難的
- Speaking at a seminar on 9 September 2004, Ian Sloan of the Northern Ireland Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure ( DCAL ) accepted that the 1999 Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey " did not significantly indicate that unionists or nationalists were relatively any more or less likely to speak Ulster Scots, although in absolute terms there were more unionists who spoke Ulster Scots than nationalists ".