- The enemy has strengthened their defensive position .
- Our troops took up defensive positions on high ground overlooking the river .
- When the ball goes up , get in good defensive position ,
- Our troops took up defensive positions on high ground overlooking the river
- Only a handful of commandos could infiltrate into the enemy ' s defensive positions
- It's difficult to find defensive positioning in a sentence. 用defensive positioning造句挺難的
- Mouse in the right side box to select your defensive position , and click the decision button
- The defensive positions of first base , second base , third base , and shortstop considered as a unit
- The evening before the battle , wellington took up a defensive position along , and to the rear of , a long ridge
- Third , india has needlessly retreated to a more and more defensive position , bringing itself under greater chinese pressure
- That strength in the central defensive positions is something we have wanted for a long time , going back to when gary pallister and steve bruce left
- Exceptions to this do exist , notably for hard - working players moving into more defensive positions as they get older , however these are fairly rare
- The three towers that anchor the corners of the triangular fortress have been hollowed out on many levels , to offer a variety of defensive positions
- This means large - scale mobile warfare , and not positional warfare depending exclusively on defence works with deep trenches , high fortresses and successive rows of defensive positions
- Instead of facing the expected beach and gentle slope they found themselves at the bottom of steep cliffs , offering the few turkish defenders an ideal defensive position
- Given this formation , if the man must lift , it is safest to lift straight , so that his partner would be closer to her cross - court defensive position