- In nine games he has no points and a minus-five defensive rating.
- Robitaille has 22 goals and 40 points this season, along with a plus-4 defensive rating.
- In seven games, he has no goals, four assists and a defensive rating of minus-seven.
- Stevens was also on the ice for Ferraro's goal and finished with a plus-two defensive rating.
- And with only 10 errors in 683 chances, he had the third-best defensive rating among AL shortstops.
- It's difficult to find defensive rating in a sentence. 用defensive rating造句挺難的
- Gilmour had 56 points and a minus-16 defensive rating, and is out for the year with a back injury.
- Duchesne, who began his career with the Kings in 1986, has 23 points this season and a minus-6 defensive rating.
- He remains among the league leaders in assists this season, but has scored just eight goals and has an abysmal minus-21 defensive rating.
- Therefore, these analysts favor use of points scored per 100 possessions ( Offensive Rating ) and points allowed per 100 possessions ( Defensive Rating ).
- "Obviously, I'm not happy, " said Boucher, whose minus-11 defensive rating is the worst on the team.
- But by midseason, with the Cowboys on their way to the NFL's top overall defensive rating, Big Bill knew he could trust his scrappy defensive coordinator.
- Mr . Jankowski displayed some of his scoring touch, notching 15 goals in 68 games and a high defensive rating despite limited playing time as the season wore on.
- In Dallas, he's kept the miscues to a minimum and even has a defensive rating of plus-two, a drastic improvement over the minus-11 he had as a King.
- The 12-year veteran has no goals, a defensive rating of minus-seven and has been putting out an effort that flies in the face of the team's commitment to hard work.
- The Kings were hoping he would provide consistent goal scoring, but in 25 games he has three goals _ including one that bounced in off his chest _ and a defensive rating of minus-11.