- The Soviet 58th Guards Division of S-Bahn " defensive ring.
- Breendonk's fortification was part of the outer defensive ring.
- By early April the defenders had been forced back to the inner defensive ring of Debre Marqos.
- Hyde's voice had a defensive ring.
- By 27 April the Soviet Armies had penetrated the German's " S-Bahn " outer defensive ring from all directions.
- It's difficult to find defensive ring in a sentence. 用defensive ring造句挺難的
- The police fired warning shots and formed a defensive ring, allowing the band to escape in a waiting taxi.
- Despite minor British reinforcement, the siege of Antwerp ended when its defensive ring of forts was destroyed by German super-heavy artillery.
- Moving into the perimeter, the platoon took up positions between A Troop's vehicles on the western half of the defensive ring.
- It was part of the defensive ring around Washington, D . C . and was occupied throughout the American Civil War.
- During the battle of Arnhem that followed the regiment was one of the divisional units that formed a defensive ring around Oosterbeek.
- A defensive ring of forts outside the ring of circumvallated forts, called contravallation, is also sometimes used to defend the attackers from outside
- More " Warriors " were called from the base and formed a defensive ring as Clarke attempted resuscitation but Edwards had died almost instantly.
- The Marshall Islands were in an important geographic position, being the easternmost point in Japan's defensive ring at the beginning of World War II.
- If Saddam Hussein pulled the Guard back to a defensive ring inside the Iraqi capital, the 3rd Infantry would move to the city's outskirts.
- However, officials said earlier that the checkpoints would simply be moved to the outskirts of the city to create a defensive ring around the capital.