- Demisch estimated American will pay 20 percent less than list price.
- Demisch estimated American will pay 20 percent less than list prices.
- Wolfgang Demisch, an analyst with BT Securities, said.
- BT Securities'Demisch said that comes as no surprise.
- China similarly makes an iffy partner for the superjumbo jetliner, Demisch said.
- It's difficult to find demisch in a sentence. 用demisch造句挺難的
- Says analyst Wolfgang Demisch : Buy the cheaper stock.
- "Research and development was down fairly noticeably, " said Demisch.
- Wolfgang Demisch, an analyst with BT Alex.
- Demisch said, " they will get a premium " on Wall Street.
- Demisch said sales of the aircraft probably covers its costs now, and little else.
- BT Securities analyst Wolfgang Demisch called the report " very nice numbers ."
- Wolfgang Demisch with BT Securities, said Coffman " has an outstanding track record.
- Demisch said of Boeing and Lockheed Martin.
- "The airlines are going to have a wonderful summer, " said Demisch.
- Absolutely, " said Wolfgang Demisch, an analyst at BT Securities in New York.