- They contribute to the plant's own demise .
- All this is not to antedate the demise of the empire .
- September 15 may stand as the date of its demise .
- Demise of the crown formerly caused a dissolution of parliament .
- The roots of his demise lay much earlier in the golitsin-nossenko feud .
- It's difficult to find demise in a sentence. 用demise造句挺難的
- Its demise cannot be explained by high administrative and collection costs alone .
- "the egoist" is the title from 1914 until its demise in 1919 of a london fortnightly review .
- It was a tall order to ask him to be a partner in launching a new initiative of undefined duration when he was contemplating his own demise .
- He went about with hanging head and melancholy face, telling everyone the particulars of the beast's demise in a voice quivering with emotion .
- That collision caused the demise of the dinosaurs
- Upon his demise his house passed to his son
- Thus did man become the architect of his own demise
- She wondered what had totally caused the town ' s demise
- Mystery of king tut ' s demise soled
- Foolishly you have sought your own demise