destroyer depot ship造句
- Later in the year, she was recommissioned and served as a destroyer depot ship at Devonport.
- In May 1918, " Prince George " began a refit a Chatham for conversion to a destroyer depot ship.
- In 1944 " Vindictive " was converted into a destroyer depot ship and her AA armament was reinforced by the addition of six more Oerlikons.
- In July 1914 she was in active commission in the 7th Destroyer Flotilla, based at Devonport, tendered to, destroyer depot ship to the 7th Flotilla.
- Later in the war " Westernland / Regina " served again as a Troop transport and later as a Repair ship before finally serving as a Destroyer Depot ship until the end of the war.
- It's difficult to find destroyer depot ship in a sentence. 用destroyer depot ship造句挺難的
- She was later converted to a destroyer depot ship in 1907, serving through World War I as depot ship to the 11th Destroyer Flotilla of the Grand Fleet, and was finally sold for scrapping on 9 June 1922.
- A "'destroyer tender "', or "'destroyer depot ship "'in British English, is an auxiliary ship designed to provide maintenance support to a flotilla of destroyers or other small warships.
- On 12 November 1942 she and the destroyer were escorting the repair ship and the destroyer depot ship when she detected the German submarine " U-515 " with her Type 271 surface warning radar in the North Atlantic 180 nautical miles ( 333 km ) west of Gibraltar.