- Jackson s election displaced well known incumbent Michael Di Biase, which she won by only 90 votes.
- The strongest winds continued to be displaced well to the south of the centre, however, within the most persistent convective band.
- However, Debby curved westward and continued to become increasingly disorganized, with the low-level circulation being displaced well west of the main, deep convective area.
- The greatest loss of life due to natural disaster came from the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, which caused a tsunami that killed around one quarter-million people and displaced well over a million others.
- Ruud Lubbers spoke on the Sierra Leone stop of his tour of five West African nations _ two of them, neighboring Liberia and Ivory Coast, roiled by rebellions that together have displaced well over 1 million people.
- It's difficult to find displaced well in a sentence. 用displaced well造句挺難的