- Why are they demolishing the houses of civilians and displacing women and children?
- Stella and Louie are displaced women in London.
- The sister provides functional literacy education and both business training and micro loans to the displaced women and children.
- Without her familial structure, Andromache is a displaced woman who must live outside familiar and even safe societal boundaries.
- Displaced women often sell tea or liquor, but since the sale of alcohol is illegal, this can lead to imprisonment.
- It's difficult to find displaced women in a sentence. 用displaced women造句挺難的
- "I don't know what will happen with displaced women who were raped, whose husbands were killed or are missing ."
- UNICEF has provided medical kits, sleeping mats and educational material to displaced women and children in rebel zones and in Abidjan.
- Heiberg, who arrived in the island last week, has already met with representatives of various women's groups and also visited displaced women.
- Sierra Leoneans say such numbers would make the displaced women's circumcision festivities the largest event of its kind ever seen in the country.
- Barbara Presnall, a history professor at Texas Woman's University, noted that many displaced women workers from that era still recall the ordeal tearfully.
- The delegates want to reduce female illiteracy to at least half its 1990 level, with an emphasis on rural, migrant, refugee and displaced women.
- Defenders of the ritual, who range from intellectuals in the capital to illiterate, displaced women, talk of preserving a tradition against an onslaught of alien cultures.
- The Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action contained commitments on the treatment of women in armed conflict, refugees, internally displaced women and woman activists, Amnesty said.
- "I Live Here " started out as a book documentary about the stories of refugees and displaced women and children in Burma, Juarez, Chechnya, and Malawi.
- She is on the board of the Women's Commission for Refugee Women and Children, an independent advocacy group for refugee and displaced women, children and adolescents.