- Nor would they guarantee that displaced workers would find affordable coverage.
- A Survival Guide for Downsized, Disillusioned, and Displaced Workers.
- Those were not encouraging words for displaced workers hoping for aid.
- Meanwhile, they must compete with those displaced workers for jobs.
- We have war, and lots of displaced workers in Willits.
- It's difficult to find displaced workers in a sentence. 用displaced workers造句挺難的
- Yet, solutions or alternatives for displaced workers remain far off.
- By contrast, many of the displaced workers are poor and black.
- Assistance for displaced workers is a cornerstone of that effort.
- A Survival Guide for Downsized, Disillusioned and Displaced Workers.
- But the courts focused on definitions, not displaced workers.
- The package includes a P200 million loan for displaced workers.
- It's not just the displaced workers that suffer, she said.
- He is getting help from a Sinclair Community College program for displaced workers.
- A Survival Guide for Downsized, Disillusioned and Displaced Workers
- The company is trying to find new jobs for displaced workers, he said.