- In the AGM, endothelial cells line the lumen of the dorsal aorta.
- The dorsal aorta consists of an endothelial layer and an underlying stromal layer.
- Meanwhile, an artery from the dorsal aorta begins extending towards the mesonephric tubule.
- They are ventral to the dorsal aorta and arise from the aortic sac.
- The subnotochordal rod helps to stimulate development of the dorsal aorta.
- It's difficult to find dorsal aorta in a sentence. 用dorsal aorta造句挺難的
- By birth, the dorsal aorta becomes the descending aorta, while the genital ridges form the gonads.
- In most other bony fishes the swim bladder is supplied with blood by the dorsal aorta.
- The prechordal mesenchyme proliferates laterally over the junction of the dorsal aorta and first aortic arch on each side.
- Inside the embryo, the dorsal aorta forms and eventually connect the heart to the capillary plexus of the yolk sac.
- Specialised endothelial cells on the dorsal aorta of the AGM region, identified as haemogenic endothelium differentiate into haematopoietic stem cells.
- Since then, the gill it innervated has become the larynx and the gill arch has become the dorsal aorta in mammals.
- Thus the co-expression of cell surface markers from both lineages suggests that hematopoietic stem cells differentiate from endothelial cells of the dorsal aorta in the AGM.
- The intersegmental arteries are a set of 30 arteries arising from the embryonic dorsal aorta, with each artery providing blood supply to one somite and its derivatives.
- It contains the dorsal aorta, genital ridges and mesonephros and lies between the notochord and the somatic mesoderm, extending from the umbilicus to the anterior limb bud of the embryo.
- For a period during embryonic development, the dorsal aorta produces hematopoietic stem cells, which will eventually colonise the liver and give rise to all mature blood lineages in the adult.