- I also saw Mr . Ellemann-Jensen at his request.
- It was not clear which countries were backing Ellemann-Jensen.
- Ellemann-Jensen stepped down after his party lost the election.
- Ellemann-Jensen has always been protective of his private life.
- Friday was Ellemann-Jensen's turn to run the gantlet.
- It's difficult to find ellemann in a sentence. 用ellemann造句挺難的
- In my opinion, Uffe Ellemann-Jensen is a competent successor,
- Ellemann-Jensen is currently the leader of the opposition Liberal Party.
- Ellemann-Jensen was scheduled to meet with Christopher Friday.
- That left Uffe Ellemann-Jensen, the former Danish foreign minister.
- But the French have been cool to Ellemann-Jensen.
- Nonetheless, the minister refused to veto the Ellemann-Jensen candidacy.
- Ellemann-Jensen said at a news conference in Copenhagen.
- Uffe Ellemann-Jensen said in a speech in Berlin.
- Ellemann-Jensen declared his interest that very day.
- Ellemann-Jensen received a cool welcome at the French Foreign Ministry Monday.