- He becomes a gentleman " in dress and aspect . " Mrs . Ellen Dean states that he could be a " little Lascar or American castaway ."
- The church was donated to the City of Helena in memory of Ellen Dean for use as an interim library following the near destruction of the original facility by earthquakes.
- Unlike the original version, the acoustic version did not feature Tyler Carter as guest vocalist, but instead featured former Kid's Jackson Summer vocalist Kate Ellen Dean.
- Storey was born November 17, 1857, in San Francisco, California, the son of William Bainbridge Storey, an express, stagecoach and newspaper agent, and Ellen Dean ( Benson ) Storey.
- WITH : Ralph Fiennes ( Heathcliff ), Juliette Binoche ( Cathy and Catherine ), Janet McTeer ( Ellen Dean ), Simon Shepherd ( Edgar ), Sophie Ward ( Isabella ), Jeremy Northam ( Hindley ), Jason Riddington ( Hareton ), Paul Geoffrey ( Lockwood ), John Woodvine ( Earnshaw ) and Sinead O'Connor ( Emily Bronte ).
- It's difficult to find ellen dean in a sentence. 用ellen dean造句挺難的