- Allen and mary ellen asked specially .
- Ellen gave me a rueful smile .
- Every one was disposed to be kind to little ellen mingott .
- I asked a few random questions of ellen as we sat there .
- There on the floor were rag rugs ellen had dyed and woven herself .
- It's difficult to find ellen in a sentence. 用ellen造句挺難的
- Ellen told her daughter. "gentlemen do not like forward girls" .
- Ellen leaned back in the stern and seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly .
- Ellen asked for mr. rogers for approval, but her proposals were turned down .
- May, the older girl, in the spirit of play, had shut ellen in the vault .
- At the mention of ellen everyone felt queer and conversation suddenly ceased .
- Ellen was stalking me with a book in her hand, one finger between the pages .
- While he worked at abilities, the old man made a name plate for ellen as a token of gratitude .
- Ellen ate diligently, but scarlett could see that she was too tired to know what she was eating .
- Ellen , tell him how disgraceful this conduct is
- Poor papa ! ellen , he ll think we re lost