escape the day造句
- One escaped the day after they were abducted at sea by bandits last week.
- Brunnell, as prone as a mattress for two months, escaped the day remarkably upright.
- The white walkways could easily be seen by nighttime visitors escaping the day's blistering heat.
- They escaped the day of the bombing with relatively minor injuries, though they do have health problems.
- Pongo and Missis devise a plan to rescue all of the puppies and escape the day before Christmas Eve.
- It's difficult to find escape the day in a sentence. 用escape the day造句挺難的
- The wealthy Jews escaped the day after the pogrom and many more fled in small groups in subsequent months.
- After one year of hiatus, Escape the Day returned in 2012, with new members and a new sound.
- Scott escaped the day after the kidnap by hurling himself down a precipice while the group marched along a mountainous jungle track.
- Do you come to work to please viewers or to make them think-- to escape the day or engage the day?
- She escaped the day after her abduction by running to a police officer who happened to be at a motel where Palczynski took her.
- Upon learning this, he decides to escape the day before the missionary is due to arrive, steal a rifle and kill him.
- The Oakland A's, who also are battling for a playoff berth, haven't escaped the day-night doubleheader craze.
- You get a chance to relax, escape the day-to-day interruptions and even think about how your life and career are going.
- But there was no escaping the day's serious purpose, a point driven home when Avi Avitan spoke to the crowd in Zion Square.
- Palestinian security forces on Thursday captured two Palestinian prisoners, including the killer of an Israeli taxi driver, who had escaped the day before, a senior official said.