- Sightings of southern right whales ( Eubalaena australis ) off Chile and Peru from 1976 to 2007.
- There are two main species of whales ( Southern Right Whale ( " Eubalaena australis " ), and the Humpback Whale ( " Megaptera novaeangliae " ).
- Slow and easy to track by their spouts, the " eubalaena australis " received the name right whales because fishermen considered them the " right, " or easiest, whales to kill.
- Sightings of the humpback whale ( " Megaptera novaeangliae " ), followed by southern rights ( " Eubalaena australis " ), are common between April and October, when the whales are migrating.
- The Southern Right Whales ( Eubalaena australis ), which is listed as endangered under the Commonwealth Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999, breeds at the Head of Bight during winter.
- It's difficult to find eubalaena australis in a sentence. 用eubalaena australis造句挺難的
- These mammals include humpback whales ( " Megaptera novaeangliae " ), who are commonly encountered in the area as they migrate north to their breeding grounds in June and July, and then again between September and November when they return south, Southern right whales ( " Eubalaena australis " ) and Blue whales ( " Balaenoptera musculus " ).