- Iran wants to export gas from its enormous reserves to India's emerging industries.
- Turkmenistan is also planning to export gas to Turkey and Iran.
- The Sabetta LNG plant and port is planned to export gas from this field.
- The Iraqi Oil Ministry is implementing a project to export gas to Turkey and Europe.
- This is one reason why we can't afford to export gas, " said the petition.
- It's difficult to find export gas in a sentence. 用export gas造句挺難的
- Russia has accused Ukraine of siphoning off some of the export gas for its own needs.
- For Bolivia to export gas is crucial.
- After rejecting proposals twice, Alberta finally granted its permission to export gas from the province in 1953.
- By about 2005, Shell may also look to export gas to Brazil, the largest economy in South America.
- In 1955 Westcoast was awarded permission from the U . S . Federal Power Commission to export gas.
- The venture will export gas to South Korea and other northeast Asian nations through 3, 600 miles of pipelines.
- Russia cannot suspend supplies because Ukraine receives gas from a pipeline that Russia uses to export gas to Europe.
- The protests were mainly triggered by Sanchez de Lozada's plan to export gas to the United States and Mexico.
- Mesa called the referendum to seek support for his plan to export gas to the United States and Mexico.
- A decision by Mesa's predecessor to export gas via Chile sparked violent protests in Bolivia which left at least 70 people dead.