- in doing so they were saved from extermination .
- jewish experiences in the 20th century have included the nazi extermination or "holocaust" of most of european jewry .
- mere size, on the contrary, would in some cases determine, as has been remarked by owen, quicker extermination from the greater amount of requisite food .
- director of the extermination of harmful birds association
- but not all talons espouse the humans'extermination
- It's difficult to find exterminations in a sentence. 用exterminations造句挺難的
- hi ! maybe i should have thought about the extermination business myself . hi
- all doors and windows are sealed for the extermination of mosquito
- after the extermination of the jedi ranks, lightsabers became rare relics
- which, coupled with the extermination of zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race
- there have also been reports of smaller extermination schemes in other parts of the country, notably in sichuan province
- thought to be domesticated dogs gone feral, wild dogs have borne the brunt of extensive extermination programs
- what judgments does he offer about the enslavement of blacks and the extermination of native americans in america
- extermination is good doctrine, my wife, said defarge, rather troubled; in general, i say nothing against it
- they were the only people singled out for extermination . there was a plan to exterminate the race, " eisenman says
- overseas experiences have shown that extermination of pigeons, such as trapping or poisoning, does not solve the problem