- Oliveira said outside his home near the Bar do Gaucho as he showed visitors his facao, the arm-sized knife used to harvest sugar cane.
- Among the best places on earth to see wild hyacinth macaws is the ranch of Lerin Facao de Arruda, deep in the Pantanal marshlands of southwestern Brazil.
- Lerin Facao de Arruda's inn, Pousada O Pantaneiro, has seven simple cabins with baths; Rodovia Transpantaneira Km . 110, Pocone, Mato Grosso, Brazil.
- The law was never approved due to protests and petitions in Aragon opposed to the co-officiality of Catalan, promoted mainly by the " Federaci髇 de Asociaciones Culturales del Arag髇 Oriental " ( FACAO ), a conservative organisation which maintained that the local'linguistic modalities'were languages and not dialects of Catalan, and there was lack of consensus on the issue among the Aragonese political parties.
- It's difficult to find facao in a sentence. 用facao造句挺難的