- FACB's core businesses are steel and bedding operations.
- Persons with the FACB credential can practice as forensic auditors on a global scale.
- Weaker ringgit helps FACB enter new markets
- Dapannet also hopes to contribute between 15-20 per cent to the FACB Group earnings.
- Anwar told reporters after a ground-breaking ceremony at the FACB Towers project in the capital.
- It's difficult to find facb in a sentence. 用facb造句挺難的
- He also served as member of the Film Academy Classification Board ( FACB ) during the 1980s.
- FACB, which manufacture stainless and carbon steel, currently exports its products to more than 50 countries.
- However, a representative from CTRM-FACB said it was necessary to ensure the safety of the occupants.
- FACB plays several roles and one the roles is standardization of the examination and certification of forensic auditors globally.
- Apart from practitioners certification, FACB is an oversight body which accredits prospective member organization before admission as part of quality checks.
- FACB Industries Inc Bhd, benefiting from the currency and market turmoil, is penetrating new export markets, said director Datuk Sulaiman Sujak.
- DAPANNET Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of FACB Bhd, is optimistic of its economicoutlook and has projected its revenue this year to be RM50 million.
- FACB Industries Inc Bhd expects its stainless steel division to maintain its leading market position in the traditional export markets while penetrating new non-traditional markets.
- Dapanet, which is a local-based multimedia company, is a 60 per cent-ownedsubsidiary of FACB Group Bhd, construction-based group.
- Originally developed by FACB Bhd, the resort has around 485 guestrooms, villas, eight restaurants and bars along with an 18-hole golf course.