- Nevertheless, the two men swear to be faithful forever ( Duet : " Jurons!
- The regiment's motto is " Dileas gu brath ", which is Gaelic for " faithful forever ".
- Here lovers can vow to be faithful forever, in a civil ceremony performed with dignity _ and in just under five minutes.
- Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them the Lord, who remains faithful forever.
- Maybe it was a coincidence, but Stewart went out and completed eight of his last nine passes to lead the Aggies to a dramatic come-from-behind overtime victory over Oklahoma State, possibly transforming his relationship with the A & M faithful forever.
- It's difficult to find faithful forever in a sentence. 用faithful forever造句挺難的
- He is still booed in Fenway Park for the outcome of that season, many Red Sox faithful forever maintaining that Zimmer should've rested his regulars more, should've trusted the maverick left-hander Bill Lee _ the David Wells of his time _ in a crucial game against the Yankees.