- As with " The Faithful Narrative, " several editions were published in various northeastern cities.
- Only two days after Elizabeth's execution, a printer in Philadelphia published the first version of " The Faithful Narrative of Elizabeth Wilson ."
- The song " Amazing Grace ", written in 1772, is sometimes compared to the " grace experience " described in " A Faithful Narrative ".
- His prose, in style and structure, is thereby a faithful narrative representation of the fraught cultural transition from the Ottoman Empire to the mid-century Turkish Republic.
- ""'A Faithful Narrative of the Surprising Work of God in the Conversion of Many Hundred Souls in Northampton " "'is an essay written in 1737 by Great Awakening, which emanated from Edwards'congregation in 1734.
- It's difficult to find faithful narrative in a sentence. 用faithful narrative造句挺難的
- By the end of the year, at least three ( and as many as six ) other editions were published in the northeast U . S . At least four editions of " The Faithful Narrative " are extant and several other editions are alluded to in secondary sources.
- The revival gave Edwards an opportunity for studying the process of conversion in all its phases and varieties, and he recorded his observations with psychological minuteness and discrimination in " A Faithful Narrative of the Surprising Work of God in the Conversion of Many Hundred Souls in Northampton " ( 1737 ).
- Memoirs of The Life of Daniel Mendoza, containing a Faithful Narrative of the Various Vicissitudes of his Life, and an Account of the Numerous Contests in which he has been Engaged, with Observations on each; comprising also Genuine Anecdotes of many Distinguished Characters, to which are added, Observations on the Art of Pugilism; Rules to be observed with Regard to Training, & etc.