- Other variables can also fake out the automatic-flushing system.
- Cornerback Emmanuel McDaniel then was faked out of his tackle attempt.
- "I've never seen Chad fake out nobody.
- He may get faked out for eight or 10 rounds.
- The Chargers, however, weren't faked out.
- It's difficult to find fakes out in a sentence. 用fakes out造句挺難的
- Wheatley was injured while trying to fake out a defender.
- During their Super Bowl run they faked out the world.
- Watching a guy his size fake out guys smaller than him is amazing.
- It's a fake out, a diversion.
- "I just faked out the teleprompter, " he announced.
- You can't fake out a dental hygienist.
- Worst of all, we get faked out easier than an overcaffeinated cornerback.
- Instead, we got another fake out / cliffhanger.
- He had the referees faked out, too.
- Roenick then faked out defenseman Kevin Haller and deked goalie Guy Hebert to score.