- Farley Mowat was born in 1921 in Belleville, Ontario.
- American reviewers suggested Margaret Atwood, and Farley Mowat.
- His great-great grandson is author Farley Mowat.
- Hey, Farley Mowat would have been welcome.
- Among the authors Mr . Davison edited were Ward Just, Farley Mowat, William
- It's difficult to find farley mowat in a sentence. 用farley mowat造句挺難的
- Celebrities included Farley Mowat and Pierce Brosnan.
- Farley was also named after Canadian author Farley Mowat, a long-time friend of Johnston.
- In August 2006, the " Farley Mowat " had its registration revoked by Canada.
- Lt . Governor Pauline McGibbon and Farley Mowat were among the guests invited to the official opening.
- I have always enjoyed Farley Mowat's writing and his abiding fascination with Canada and its past.
- His son is celebrated Canadian author Farley Mowat, who often fondly wrote about Angus in his books.
- There was a reference to the vessel Farley Mowat, which linked to the author, not the vessel.
- Author Farley Mowat, who had lunch with the queen on Monday, said she represented an identity for Canadians.
- The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, bailed the men out with $ 10, 000 donated by author Farley Mowat.
- In July 2004 Joan, aged 85, sailed with Sea Shepherd on the Farley Mowat ship to protest against whaling.