- Farlington, as a name, originates before the Domesday Book.
- Details were included in the civil parish of Farlington, North Yorkshire.
- A small stream, the Farlington beck, runs through the village.
- Farlington was a small rural community for the majority of its existence.
- Farlington is also home of the Portsmouth Water Company's filtration beds.
- It's difficult to find farlington in a sentence. 用farlington造句挺難的
- Farlington has a post office with ZIP code 66734.
- In 1812 Thomas Smith built a reservoir to hold spring water from Farlington Marshes.
- In 1829 he was given command of Farlington.
- The line was finished off at the eastern end with Crookhorn Redoubt and Farlington Redoubt.
- Farlington Beck runs southwards through the village to join the River Foss about a south.
- Hyem attended Farlington School, and studied at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art.
- He also managed the company s two experimental tree farms ( ) near Farlington, Kansas.
- Farlington is affiliated to the Girls'Schools Association and the Independent Association of Prep Schools.
- Farlington has approximately 350 girls as students, although The Orchard Nursery is co-educational.
- At the 2011 Census the population was included in the Drayton and Farlington ward of the city.