- Felkin returned to England, but moved to New Zealand permanently in 1916.
- The selectivity for this product can best be explained by the Felkin model.
- Dr . Felkin was one of them.
- During this visit in 1912 Dr Felkin established the Smaragdum Thallasses Temple of the Stella Matutina.
- Felkin Model of the transition state.
- It's difficult to find felkin in a sentence. 用felkin造句挺難的
- A non-chelating electron-withdrawing substituent effect can also result in anti-Felkin selectivity.
- The polar Felkin-Anh model is applied in the scenario where X is an electronegative group.
- Felkin was not satisfied with astral meetings as he wished for physical contact with the Secret Chiefs.
- This reasonable stereoselectivity is clear through visualization of the Felkin-Ahn models of the possible chair forms.
- The outer order was changed by Dr . Felkin and other members of the Golden Dawn based in London.
- Selectivity in nucleophilic additions to chiral aldehydes is often explained by the Felkin-Anh model ( see figure ).
- Felkin's visit was closely associated with the " New Zealand Province of the Societas Rosicruciana ".
- One of these priests, Father Fitzgerald, would later play a key role in bring Felkin to New Zealand.
- Gradually, however, Felkin, and Connie, become reformed by the decency and humanity of the Linder family.
- Robert Felkin was in Egypt circa 1880s and published a number of books-later he converted to the religion.