fell a victim to造句
- perhaps when he went to paris he was too old to fall a victim to the glamour of his environment .
- the statesman fell a victim to the dagger of an assassin
- he fell a victim to the dagger of the assassin
- "do you think the poison he fell a victim to was intended for him ?
- he did not think about karataev, who was getting weaker every day, and would obviously soon fall a victim to the same fate
- It's difficult to find fell a victim to in a sentence. 用fell a victim to造句挺難的
- whereas the simple fact of the case was it was simply a case of the husband not being up to the scratch with nothing in common between them beyond the name and then a real man arriving on the scene, strong to the verge of weakness, falling a victim to her siren charms and forgetting home ties
- what he gets from her is only an insult . soon, sun-hwa falls a victim to han-gi s plot and she becomes a prostitute in his area to repay the money she owes . han-gi ruins her life to his level and he keeps watching her in a secret place hidden at the other side of a mirror in her room
- on the contrary, to her mind it was an incontestable fact that had it not been for him, she must inevitably have fallen a victim to the rebellious peasants or the french; that he, to save her, had exposed himself to obvious and fearful danger; and even more certain was the fact that he was a man of noble and lofty soul, able to sympathise with her position and her grief
- when the tea-things were removed, and the card tables placed, the ladies all rose, and elizabeth was then hoping to be soon joined by him, when all her views were overthrown by seeing him fall a victim to her mother s rapacity for whist players, and in a few moments after seated with the rest of the party . she now lost every expectation of pleasure