- this is how ordinary people feel about it .
- how does the shop-floor feel about these changes ?
- how did the peasants feel about this ?
- i had to feel about in the dark for the light switch .
- she spoke with feeling about the high rate of unemployment .
- It's difficult to find felt about in a sentence. 用felt about造句挺難的
- do you know how russian peasants feel about conscription ?
- how do you feel about all this adulation and hero worship ?
- the anxiety i felt about the future is still vivid in my mind .
- at length he said glumly "do you know the way i feel about all this? "
- words are useless to express what we feel about your vast heroic struggle .
- his conversation with benjy, which followed, revived the irritation nim frequently felt about his in-laws .
- he has the same feeling about two moose, surprised in the maine woods: they are the rightful owners of the wilderness .
- over a period of weeks she gradually unfolded the history of how she had come to join the party and what she now felt about it .
- given his high commitment to service, haig would not refuse a request by the president no matter how i might feel about it .
- how do you feel about winning the state championship