- Dukakis later said he felt Bush was questioning his patriotism.
- They felt Bush could " cgle to their barbershop and fit right in.
- They felt Bush had destroyed the Republicans'most potent election plank for years to come.
- The founding members felt Bush had " squandered a precious chance to broaden the GOP ".
- But he felt Bush was genuine, " his heart in the right place ."
- It's difficult to find felt bush in a sentence. 用felt bush造句挺難的
- More than half of those who felt Bush should compromise with Democrats said he is not compromising.
- Knight, of the Culture and Family Institute, also felt Bush would benefit politically by speaking out.
- "If I felt Bush won the election fairly, I would have stayed home, " she said.
- Seven of 10 said they felt Bush was an interesting candidate, while more than half said they found Gore boring.
- Though opinions varied wildly, Doyne felt Bush's message was simpler, and . . . having a stronger impact.
- Seven out of 10 said they felt Bush was an interesting candidate, while more than half said they found Gore boring.
- Any citizens who were not prepared to pursue the debate into that obscure territory probably felt Bush's plan was perfectly fair.
- The group did not endorse George Bush in 1992 because it felt Bush and the party were too hostile toward gays, Carpenter said.
- The artist and chaplain at Maine Medical Center said he was concerned about character, and felt Bush had put his drinking behind him.
- The ABC News-Washington Post poll, released Thursday, found that 52 percent felt Bush was trustworthy, while 42 percent did not.