- The 1960s and 70s brought an international revolution in fiber art.
- Most consistently impressive is the section devoted to fiber art and textiles.
- An invitational exhibition of two-and three-dimensional fiber art.
- Its two other galleries exhibit rotating fiber art exhibits throughout the year.
- There, Judith discovered her passion and talent for abstract fiber art.
- It's difficult to find fiber arts in a sentence. 用fiber arts造句挺難的
- Highlights from the collection include extraordinary tapestries, and contemporary fiber art.
- Her work emerged from the 1960s renaissance of interest in fiber art.
- The collection also includes contemporary wearable art and fiber arts.
- Recently, quilted fiber art wall hangings have become popular with art collectors.
- Another fiber art technique is quilting in which layers of fabric are sewn together.
- Her interests and talents are diverse and include photography, fiber art, and beading.
- Her works in fiber arts were displayed in her Gramma exhibition at Tanya Bonakdar Gallery.
- They've appeared in a publications ranging from Fiber Arts to The Wall Street Journal.
- Her earlier work in tapestry and woven forms was important in the American fiber art movement.
- But a class in fiber art taught by Clare Verstegen persuaded her that textiles were her medium.