- The fluid produced is called nephric filtrate .
- Food-and-mouth disease of cattle could be transmitted by bacteria-free filtrates .
- The nondescript bacteria were responsible for the infectivity of the filtrate .
- The filtrates were treated with a solution of 3.0 grams of sodium iodide in a small amount of water .
- Comprehensive utilization of the filtrate of paper stuff
- It's difficult to find filtrating in a sentence. 用filtrating造句挺難的
- A filter device can effectively filtrate impurity
- Application of gpj - 60a pressure filtrating dehydration
- The filtrate can then be used directly for hplc analysis
- Filtrate proportion : 80m2 filtrate quantity : 4pcs
- Wet paint - mist filtrating equipment
- Zero discharge of vinasse filtrate
- Filtrate density filtrate viscosity
- Cold filtrate waste heater
- A filtrate collection box sits underneath , and seals against , the upper belt
- Free virus - filtrated service