- In West Asia, the first bells appeared in 1000 BC.
- The first bell of the church was donated by Teodosia Vda.
- It will be a relief when the first bell rings,
- Both fighters were engaged in wild exchanges from the first bell on.
- He came out the moment that first bell tolled.
- It's difficult to find first bell in a sentence. 用first bell造句挺難的
- He knows what will be waiting for him when that first bell tolls.
- Once the first bell echoes, Jones becomes Baryshnikov on the ballet stage.
- Thirty seconds after the first bell, Hamed was flat on his pants.
- But it was a rumble, indeed, from the first bell on.
- The first bell, weighing 450 kilos, is dedicated to Aloysius Stepinac.
- The first bell was dedicated on 6 March 1927.
- The braces shone when she chatted excitedly with other girls before the first bell.
- All that each fighter is sure will follow that first bell is one thing.
- The first bell rang for classes in 1908.
- Klitschko was very dominant from the first bell.