- Your seat's in the fore part of the aircraft .
- She came alongside and raked him fore and aft .
- Later, his religious temperament came to the fore .
- I have the gift of fore knowledge .
- Annie came to the fore to give lou time to recover himself .
- It's difficult to find fore in a sentence. 用fore造句挺難的
- Fuler put the method in the fore from about 1750 on .
- The sailor went fore to see that the sail was properly in place .
- This innervate the adjacent region of the fore and middle intestine .
- Fore god, my lord, well spoken, with good accent and good discretion .
- Furthermore, a number of significant new topics have come to the fore in recent years .
- The portuguese voyages to the spice islands, which brought the question of java to the fore .
- The slightest disagreement tended to bring to the fore his underlying suspicion and resentment .
- The greater the failures became, the more obstinately his incurable amateurishness came to the fore .
- As he passed out, the jury, who had turned back and paused a moment, spoke, through their fore man .
- His fore finger, projecting from the sleeve of his coat, pointed up to the wretched little creature on the pole .