- The 9, 000-strong force still answers to Forero.
- Forero says the total has crept to 1, 800.
- Forero, 17, acknowledged that she had not always been so bold.
- Protester Modesto Martinez, 48, was shot and killed, Forero said.
- Additionally, Forero has been a South America correspondent for NPR since 2006.
- It's difficult to find forero in a sentence. 用forero造句挺難的
- By Juan Forero . 1, 500 words.
- By Juan Forero . ( With photo)
- Forero calls Barefoot Park and the hills of Nutibara and El Volador his favorite places.
- Carlos Andres Forero's family huddled around his gravestone and polished it with a cloth.
- Modesto Martinez, 48, was killed, and four people were wounded, Forero said.
- But army Maj . Rafael Forero said the military was already stretched too thin by nationwide fighting.
- Forero praised the withdrawal, saying police could now " work with more liberty ."
- "We cannot let the violence intimidate us, " said owner Guillermo Alvarez Forero.
- "The smell, " said Jorge Forero, a firefighter from the city of Cali.
- We have dealt a harsh blow to the Teofilo Forero, a terrorist group that has sown terror,