- He was the forerunner of the resistance .
- Each pretends to be the counterpart of the forerunner .
- These faculae frequently are the forerunners of sunspot formation .
- For the french, such insights established poe as one of the great forerunners of modern literature .
- The introduction of precious metals to pay for goods can be considered the forerunner of the foreign exchange market .
- It's difficult to find forerunner in a sentence. 用forerunner造句挺難的
- These academies were the forerunners of the more famous ones founded later in england, france, italy and germany .
- The forerunners of modern science were gradually discarding magical practices in favor of scientific experiment .
- Penicillin was the forerunner of modern antibiotics
- Anglo - saxon is the forerunner of modern english
- Liang qichao , forerunner of modern tao yuanming study
- He followed in the steps of forerunners and marched onward
- The forerunner of socialism - building with chinese characteristics
- The alchemists were the forerunners of the scientists of today
- Warm rains are the forerunners of spring
- Daxian group is one of the forerunners in our country