- Forging bonds of empathy with mass audiences is what sustains presidentilleadership.
- His second venture involved a foray into selling stolen and forged bonds.
- Instead, it forges bonds that create a haven for generations of Caucasian women, including her mother.
- Terrible as their ordeal in the water was, survivors say it forged bonds of friendship that are indissoluble.
- The quality control coordinator for Plante, Joaquin Gomez, disagreed, saying the agency had forged bonds with farmers.
- It's difficult to find forging bonds in a sentence. 用forging bonds造句挺難的
- The American business community in Vietnam praised Peterson's leadership in forging bonds of trust between Hanoi and Washington.
- Ture would spend most of the rest of his life in Africa, forging bonds between people of color around the world.
- Mozzie first met Neal while they were independent conmen, as shown through flashbacks in " Forging Bonds " ( 2.11 ).
- Previous societies forged bonds through public celebrations of war and religion; now we get together to watch athletes simulate battles and advertisers promise salvation.
- Two Americans and a Dutchman appeared in court Friday on charges they tried to move billions of dollars in forged bonds onto the European market.
- Some community leaders do see an upside : The public's increased interest in Islam has allowed them to forge bonds with other faith groups.
- It also forges bonds among area residents; helps reduce burglaries, robberies and car prowls; and improves relations between law enforcement and the community.
- The spin-off party forged bonds with Eurocommunist parties such as the Italian Communist Party and with Nicolae Ceau _ escu's Romanian Communist Party.
- This was meant to forge bonds between the two families and entitled the boy to help from his foster family, as well as his birth family.
- Bridging gaps As Korol was forging bonds with the new people in his life, the Chiricos and Korols were beginning to form a powerful bond through him.