- This success is sometimes regarded as " foveal cone.
- AOSLO has also revealed significant decreases in foveal cone packing density for myopic eyes in comparison to emmetriopic eyes.
- The maximum resolution is that 30 seconds of arc, corresponding to the foveal cone diameter or the angle subtended at the nodal point of the eye.
- The smallest detectable visual angle produced by a single fine dark line against a uniformly illuminated background is also much less than foveal cone size or regular visual acuity.
- In this case, under optimal conditions, the limit is about 0.5 arc seconds or only about 2 % of the diameter of a foveal cone.
- It's difficult to find foveal cone in a sentence. 用foveal cone造句挺難的
- Because the limit of vernier acuity is well below that imposed on regular visual acuity by the " retinal grain " or size of the foveal cones, it is thought to be a process of the visual cortex rather than the retina.