- Froning does not have a coach nor programmer who writes his workouts.
- Froning took the lead in the competition after this event.
- Rich Froning and Mathew Fraser each squatted 377 lb, tying for first.
- In 2012, Froning and Annie Thorisdottir were the first athletes to win the CrossFit Games twice.
- Bailey then moved in with Froning and his wife moving to the Central East regionals a year later.
- It's difficult to find froning in a sentence. 用froning造句挺難的
- Then, Froning was one of only 11 players who helped South Bend clinch their second consecutive championship title.
- Froning and Roach ( 2002 ) put forward a paper that builds on the work of Puthoff, Haisch and Alcubierre.
- In 1952 Froning finally had a chance to play regularly after six players left the team in a dispute with Winsch.
- The Blue Sox broke up in 1953 . " They traded a bunch of players ", Froning recalled.
- Froning won the Regional, thereby qualifying for the fourth CrossFit Games at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California.
- In 2011, Froning finished behind Navy SEAL Josh Bridges and Dan Bailey in the inaugural year of the worldwide Open.
- At the CrossFit games in 2011 he met Rich Froning who fixed Bailey with a job at Tennessee Tech in Cookeville.
- In the years following, Froning set the standard for the " Fittest Man on Earth " with four consecutive CrossFit Games wins.
- Instead, Froning often finds an exceptional athlete to be his training partner, such as Games athletes Dan Bailey and James Hobart.
- The company sponsors numerous CrossFit athletes around the world, such as Rich Froning Jr ., Brian Shaw and Hafr J鷏韚s Bj鰎nsson.