- Fronius is active in the fields of welding technology, photovoltaics and battery charging technology.
- His father was descended from an old, aristocratic Transylvanian Saxon family [ see Fronius ].
- Fronius was born on 9 January 1829, in Nadesch ( now Nade _ ).
- "' Fronius International GmbH "'is an Austrian company, based in Pettenbach, Upper Austria.
- In September 2012 the Wiener was still on the US Federal Aviation Administration registry and owned by Douglas Fronius of Poway, California.
- It's difficult to find fronius in a sentence. 用fronius造句挺難的
- Portage has seen many new green technology industries locate to the community since the early 2000s including Fronius USA . In 2016, the City opened a new Police Station and Fire Station in the downtown corridor.
- Fronius, a Transylvanian Saxon, was born in Neustadt, Siebenb黵gen, and studied under the tutelage of Johann Deutschmann and Abraham Calovius, obtaining an M . Th . from the University of Wittenberg in 1682.