- Gamberale had helped build TIM into Europe's largest cellular phone operator.
- Vito Gamberale, the chief executive, becomes chairman of Telecome Italia Mobile SpA ( TIM ).
- Sarmi succeeds Vito Gamberale, who stepped aside to concentrate on Telecom's highly profitable mobile phone division.
- Gamberale said Monday the company estimates it will have gained 1.1 million new clients in the first four months of 1998.
- Gamberale informed his boss, Telecom Italia Chairman Gianmario Rossignolo, of the decision in a letter Friday, the Milan daily Corriere della Sera said.
- It's difficult to find gamberale in a sentence. 用gamberale造句挺難的
- Gamberale said he would stay on as chairman of Telecom Italia Mobile SpA ( TIM ), which provides much of the parent company's earnings.
- Rossignolo appointed Gamberale to the job in February, but relations soured and hit bottom in May when the Telecom chairman criticized his subordinate in a newspaper interview.
- Chairman Vito Gamberale had been managing director of TIM before becoming Telecom Italia's director general of operations, a position he left last month in a power struggle.
- The chief operating officer of Italy's phone company, Vito Gamberale, is stepping aside to concentrate on its highly profitable mobile phone division, news reports said Saturday.
- Chairman Gian Mario Rossignolo had appointed Gamberale to the chief operating post in February, but relations hit a low in May when the Telecom chairman criticized his subordinate in a newspaper interview.
- Gamberale also said " I was very surprised at the nervousness and the fall in style of engineer De Benedetti, a great industrialist and manager, " according to the statement.
- Rossignolo told the board meeting that Gamberale resigned " perhaps in an inopportune moment, " but the company " has the means and men to face " the situation.
- TIM's General Director Vito Gamberale struck back, saying in a statement that Omnitel's lawsuit " finally highlighted the true value of the roaming agreement and the investment that is necessary to obtain it ."
- His daughter, Chiara Gamberale a well-known writer and anchor woman ( then only seventeen ) drew on that event to write her first novel, " Una vita sottile " ( Marsilio, 1999 ), turned into a fiction for the RAI.
- Meanwhile, at the 69th Venice International Film Festival, she was presented in Ivano De Matteo's " Balancing Act " and in " A Liberal Passion ", alongside Alessandro Preziosi and Valentina Lodovini, loosely based on the 2008 novel by Chiara Gamberale.